Wednesday, March 5, 2014

How you can practice basic skills!

Greetings!

I'm in a training at Los Angeles County Office of Education and we're learning how to create blogs. I'm not quite sure how I'm going to use this for our class, but I think it will be fun to try it out and see if it's useful for our class.    

I found one cool website to help you practice times tables in a fun way!  You can practice twos through fifteens or mixed numbers.  They give you 8 problems at a time, you pick the correct multiple choice answer and submit, and each time you try it you'll get different numbers.  If you need practice with your times tables it is a fun way to practice.

I also found a fun way to practice fractions playing different games - soccer math games, millionaire math games, baseball math games, and on and on.  Try it and let me know if you like it!
Here it is:  http://www.math-play.com/math-fractions-games.html

Want to see a video that shows you how to add and subtract fractions visually?  Check this out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add a comment to my blog and keep it professional!